Monday, June 16, 2014

Introduction to Ask Aunt Flo

This blog will have several purposes, but first and foremost is that I want to educate you by answering your questions. We all have questions but we don't always know who to ask to get the best and most accurate answer, or we think that the question we have is so "weird" and so far out of left field that no matter who we ask we will be laughed at for asking it. That will not happen here. Here you can ask your most embarrassing questions and use a pen name, nickname or just sign it anonymously and get the information you have been wanting.

Now, I will not share any personally identifying information with anyone when answering any questions, and if need be I will anonymize your name. When posting any submitted question to the blog so that I can answer it, I will do the following - correct spelling errors and minor grammar errors, anonymize the name of the questioner, and edit out any foul language. I will use medical terms when needed and will explain what they mean or what they are, always.

There are times when I will ask and answer my own questions for entertainment purposes only! These posts will be done with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek and should be read purely for their ability to make us laugh, mostly at me, but hopefully with me.

So why should you ask me your questions about birth control, fertility, infertility, trying to conceive or any related subject? Because I have been researching, reading and writing about those subjects since 1987, and have professionally written about the subjects off and on since 1997. I also took the Coursera course Contraception: Choices, Culture and Consequences and earned a 95% for the course. I have been answering questions about these subjects for many years, and I will continue to do so as long as someone has a question that needs an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear your comments. However, due to the nature of the subject matter all comments are moderated, and are not always visible immediately.